Kamarajar salai (Marina beach road)
Chennai 600005, India
10.00 am – 12:30 pm
3.00 pm –7:15 pm
(On Sundays extended upto 7:30 pm)
Closed on Mondays
- The exhibition is open to the public all days from 10.00 AM to 12.30 PM and from 3.00 PM to 7.15 PM except Mondays (On Sundays and Special days upto 7.30 pm).
- Entry fee: Arise Awake + 3D (9/11 – The Awakening) + 4D VR (Tears of Vivekananda) Adults: ₹50
Children (3-12 years): ₹40
- Entry fee: Arise Awake + 3D (9/11 – The Awakening) only
Children (3-12 years): ₹30
- Entry fee for school children (Group tickets): ₹10
- Entry for 4D VR Movie with effects (Ages 7 and above only)(Warning – Heart patients, Pregnant ladies and Photo-epileptic patients are not recommended to watch the 4D VR Movie)
- Vivekananda House has two floors, currently, there is provision for an elevator for the disabled and elderly.
- Restrooms are available.
Taking Photo/Video with camera phones for non-commercial purpose is allowed inside the exhibition
Parking facilities are available
By bus, Vivekananda House Bus stop and Light House or Triplicane Railway station
From the airport, it’s around 15 to 20 km